23 February 2016
The American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) has unveiled its new NDT Library, a website that provides access to over 1300 papers from ASNT's respected journals as well as proceedings from its acclaimed conferences and symposia.The NDT Library, found at https://ndtlibrary.asnt.org, offers search capabilities for visitors to access papers and proceedings based on publication type, event, date, author, or method, as well as through an advanced search feature to pinpoint specific text.
Access to all papers and proceedings is free to all ASNT members. Non-members may choose to purchase digital versions any item from the NDT Library site.
“The NDT Library serves a critical role for the advancement of nondestructive testing as the largest central source for technical papers and conference proceedings,” noted ASNT Executive Director, Arny Bereson. “For 75 years, ASNT has been at the forefront of publishing NDT research and applications and this site connects the global NDT community to this critical knowledge.”
The NDT Library, powered by ASNT, includes papers and proceedings from:
- Materials Evaluation (ME), from Volume 60, 2002 to present
- The NDT Technician (TNT), from Volume 10, 2011 to present
- Research In Nondestructive Testing (RNDE), from Volume 17, 2006 to present
- ASNT Annual Conference, from 2007 to present
- ASNT Research Symposium, from 2007 to present
- Numerous topical conferences, from 2007 to present.