To recognize outstanding sustained contributions in NDE/NDT research by a single individual.
A candidate for this recognition must have made outstanding, sustained contributions in the field of NDE/NDT research.
Nominations for the Research Recognition for Sustained Excellence must be submitted online shall consist of:
- A letter of nomination, with a summary of important achievements and contributions of the nominee in the field of NDE/NDT;
- Curriculum vitae; and,
- Two letters of support
Method of Selection
The Recognition and Honors Committee selects up to one individual each year, provided the nominee has met the established guidelines.
*The recipient of the Research Recognition for Innovation is required to deliver a plenary address on his or her breakthrough during the Spring Symposium, where an honorary citation will be presented.
- Announcements are made in the: May Issue of Materials Evaluation
- Nomination deadline: 1 September
- The Recognition and Honors Committee will notify the ASNT Board of Directors and the recipient of their selection prior to the next Spring Symposium
- The recipient will present an overview lecture on his or her breakthrough during the Spring Symposium, where an honorary citation will be presented
Form of AwardGlass Award
Current Award Recipient(s)
Past Award RecipientsPast Research Council Award for Sustained Excellence Recipients
Awards and Honors Program
1711 Arlingate Lane
PO Box 28518
Columbus, OH 43228
Phone: 614-274-6003 Ext. 233 Fax: 614-274-6899