An NDT inspector or technician performs nondestructive testing of material, parts, components, and/or pressurized systems; interprets data from tests; maintains equipment; and supervises NDT activities.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Leadership Experience
- Formal training hours
- Level I or Level II Certification
- Conducts NDT inspections in various methods.
- Interprets and reports results of inspections.
- Provide support to Level III
- Instruct and/or supervise trainees
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds (23 kg)
- Ability to perform in both inside and outside environmental conditions
- Standing for extended periods of time