NDTMarketplace is published twice a year and highlights instrumentation, equipment, and supplies used in the nondestructive testing field. The NDTMarketplace is distributed to over 15,000 members worldwide in each May and December issue of Materials Evaluation.
Current Issue: December 2016
|This edition’s Spotlight focuses on aerospace NDT, and the feature looks at the use of borescopes in remote visual testing of turbines and boilers.|
Get in the NDTMarketplace
Submit Product Press Releases
Including your company’s press release is a great way to bring your products to the attention of the key decision-makers in the NDT industry. There is no cost to submit a press release in the publication.
- 100 words long
- Highlight one single product
- Will be edited for inclusion in the publication
- Accompanying photo should be hi-resolution (300+ dpi)
Submit a Feature Paper
Have a new nondestructive testing (NDT) product or interesting project to share? NDTMarketplace includes a feature paper selection that can tell all about it. Just as in Materials Evaluation, this feature must be
- 1500-2500 words long
- Non-commercial, reviewed, and accepted
- May contain color photos and illustrations
- Should be NDT related projects, techniques, devices, or history.
Contact Karen Balkin to submit your feature paper. Also, papers not selected for Marketplace can still be published in Materials Evaluation.
Purchase a Quick Fact Ad
Quick Fact Ads are specially designed, eye-catching ads for companies who want to showcase a specific product to their key audiences. Quick Fact Ads are unique to the NDTMarketplace
- Full color, designed by ASNT
- Includes: company logo, product photo, product information
- 1/2 page: $1005
- 2/3 page: $1455
Contact Diane Oen, Advertising Sales Supervisor to purchase a Quick Fact Ad or display advertising up to a full page, color.