Research in Nondestructive Evaluation (RNDE)
Research in Nondestructive Evaluation (RNDE) is the research journal of the American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT). RNDE covers experimental and theoretical investigations dealing with the scientific and engineering bases of NDE, its measurement methodology and a wide range of applications of materials and structures that relate to the entire life cycle, from manufacture to use and retirement. Illustrative topics include advances in the underlying science of acoustic, thermal, electrical, magnetic, optical and ionizing radiation techniques and their applications to NDE problems.
Current Issue: Volume 28, Issue 1
• Introduction to Nondestructive Materials Characterization Special Issue
• Assessment of Thermal Aging of Aluminum Alloy by Acoustic Nonlinearity Measurement of Surface Acoustic Waves
• Characterization of Microcracking in Polymer Concrete Using Multiple Scattered Waves Under Steady-State Vibration Conditions
• Resonant Ultrasonic Activation of Damage: Application for Diagnostic Imaging
• Nondestructive Condition Assessment Techniques for the Ethylene-Propylene Rubber Cable
Journal OversightThe publication of RNDE is a collaborative effort between the RNDE Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board, the ASNT Research Council and RNDE Committee and the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, offices of The Taylor & Francis Group. Key ASNT International Service Center staff provides additional support.
2017 RNDE Publication Schedule
|February||Volume 28, Issue 1||(January – March)|
|May||Volume 28, Issue 2||(April – June)|
|August||Volume 28, Issue 3||(July – September)|
|November||Volume 28, Issue 4||(October – December)|
Volume 28 abstracts are here.
Read, Subscribe, Submit, Search
Check out the latest issue of RNDE online (subscription required)
A one-year subscription to RNDE (four quarterly issues) is only $55 for either print or online, or $75 for both. Learn more and purchase your copy of RNDE today!
Contribute to the growing body of NDE research. Submit your manuscript today.
Purchase individual issues or articles online from the Taylor-Francis group.